High Tea For Two (Voucher)
Includes hot savouries, fresh club sandwiches, Olinda Tea House signature petit dessert wheel, scones with house-made jam & whipped cream, tea/coffee.
674 in stock
Terms and Conditions for all vouchers:
- Vouchers are for one use only and subject to availability.
- In some situations, you must phone or email the merchant in advance of your intention to use or redeem your voucher and quote the unique voucher number at the time of making the initial booking.
- Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is non-refundable.
- The voucher’s expiry date is shown on the front of the voucher. The voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
- To use the voucher, the voucher holder should provide a printed PDF of the voucher including the voucher’s unique serial number. Each voucher can only be used once.
Voucher Specific Terms
Each voucher has specific terms associated with the voucher, which will be presented to you before you commit to purchase the particular voucher. Specific terms supersede terms in this Agreement, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law.
Delivery of Vouchers
Vouchers are issued by email to the address specified at the time of purchase and can be sent to either the purchaser or to the gift recipient, subject to the purchaser’s preference.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to correctly address vouchers. Olinda Tea House is not liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a voucher via email being blocked by filters or firewalls, or where the incorrect email address has been entered by the purchaser.
Making a booking with a voucher
In some situations, you must phone or email the merchant in advance of your intention to use or redeem your voucher and quote the unique voucher number at the time of making the initial booking.
Refunds and Cancellations
Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, either fully or in part for cash of any amount.
Risk of loss
The Merchant is not responsible for vouchers lost, stolen, destroyed or used without purchaser’s permission. Risk of loss passes to voucher purchaser upon the electronic transmission of the voucher to the designated recipient.